Dedicated to Advancing Photographic Imaging as an Art and a Profession
Advancing The Art . . . Enhancing The Profession
PPNC is one of the nation's largest associations of professional photographers - with over 500 members, we offer our members the best seminars and professional photographic schools, as well as "networking" with some of the best professional portrait, wedding, and commercial photographers in the United States.
PPNC is made up of three "Guilds" (Eastern, Central, and Western), each of which represent about 1/3 of the state geographically. Each Guild holds a two-day seminar each year ,with nationally-known and local speakers. Western Division - Fall Seminar, Central Division - Winter Seminar, and Eastern Division - Spring/Summer seminar.
1) To advance photography in all of it's branches, both as an art and as a profession.
2) To create, foster, promote and maintain cordial relations, cooperation and interchange of thought and opinion freely among its members.
3) To oppose violations and infringements of the rights of professional photographers or their organizations.
4) To propose and support legislation favorable to and oppose legislation unfavorable or prejudicial to the interests of Professional photographers.
5) To foster the practical benefits to be derived from professional acquaintanceship, and the discussion of subjects having to do with photography
6) To fix and maintain ethical standards among it's members.
7) To cooperate with any and all government agencies and departments having to do with the art and/or profession of photography.
8) To cooperate with other organizations which may be striving to accomplish similar purposes.